The only purpose for collecting personal data from our clients is to use it and do what is best for our company and our clients. We collect this kind of data generally to understand and support your needs and to respond more effectively to your requests. Any of the information we collect from you may be used for the following reasons:
- To keep record of service
- To improve our website and update it according to your interests
- To help us to improve the existing services we offer
- To market services to our clients if we have permission from them
- To send you occasionally emails about company news, related products, special offers, service information, etc.
- To contact you by email, phone, fax or postal mail for market research purposes, advertising or other uses
- To send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting
- To send you service-related notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail)
- To send you marketing messages, but if you don’t want to receive them, you can unsubscribe
- To help towards development of new services
- To get in touch with you in order to invite you to participate in market research
Your privacy is protected. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our company doesn’t use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used and we don’t need to analyse data about web page traffic.
Our website may contact links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control of those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide when you visit such sites and this privacy statement does not govern these sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Controlling your personal information you may choose to restrict it in the following ways:
- When you are asked to fill in online form, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not agree with the information to be used by any company for marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed our company to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by sending us an email at [email protected].
We will not sell, lease or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties unless we have your permission or if we are required by law to do so. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as they agree to keep this information confidential.
We can give our clients assurance that their personal data is well protected but, please, note that no method of transmission or electronic storage over the Internet is 100% secure. The security of your personal information is important to us and we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect it, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you find that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.